Who should consider being a Reseller?
- Act! Certified Consultants
- Act! Premier Trainers
- Computer Consultants/Professionals who know Act!
- Wireless Carrier Sales Professionals who sell Apple iOS, Android, or BlackBerry mobile devices.Reseller benefits
- Provide a wireless solution to your clients
- Handheld Contact provides an opportunity to contact your existing clients so that you can
- Touch base with them to see if they need your Act! consulting services
- Introduce and sell Handheld Contact to them
- Provide Handheld Contact consultation and training
- Receive a commission from Handheld Contact sales
- Receive your own NFR (not-for-resale) license of Handheld Contact
How do I become a Handheld Contact Certified Reseller?
Reseller Expectation / Requirements
- Handle basic Handheld Contact installations
- Handle basic 'how to use' questions
- Handle first level support requests - contact Handheld Contact Support if help is needed
Please right click and "save as" to download videos to your computer to conveniently view anytime.
Previously recorded Handheld Contact webinars for resellers:
- Handheld Contact Service and Reseller Program Overview
See how Handheld Contact works and learn the benefits of joining the Handheld Contact Reseller Program.
- Handheld Contact Configuration and Support
Learn how Handheld Contact integrates and how to keep Act! and Handheld Contact running smoothly.
For the latest logos, graphics, and copy examples, please download our Marketing Pack (compressed ZIP folder). It's ideal for adding Handheld Contact to your website, creating printed material for customers, and your own e-mail campaigns.